negotiation between nations
wisdom in the management of public affairs
subtly skillful handling of a situation
- French was the language of diplomacy.
- Skillful diplomacy helps to avert war.
- English is useful in diplomacy and tourism.
- International problems must be solved by diplomacy, not war.
- Our diplomacy and our military strategy were clearly in contradiction.
- Our diplomacy and strategy ran in clear contradiction to each other.
- Diplomacy is to do and say the nastiest thing in the nicest way.
- All information and public diplomacy sections and staff
- departments for interinstitutional relations, information and public diplomacy, internal audit and inspections, and personal data protection.
- The European Union supports the Government of Zimbabwe’s ongoing efforts to implement the GPA, and welcomes the intensified regional diplomacy led by South Africa in support of reform in Zimbabwe.
- These are intended to reflect on the Zimbabwe side the effective implementation of the GPA, and on the European Union side the progressive lifting of current restrictions and the normalisation of EU-Zimbabwe relations. The European Union supports the Government of Zimbabwe’s ongoing efforts to implement the GPA, and welcomes the intensified regional diplomacy led by South Africa in support of reform in Zimbabwe.
- Actions undertaken under: the CFSP budget; the Instrument for Stability other than the part referred to in the seventh indent of paragraph 2; the Instrument for Cooperation with Industrialised Countries; communication and public Diplomacy actions, and election observation missions, shall be under the responsibility of the High Representative/the EEAS.