- advertising sent directly to prospective customers via the mail
- Mail order is the main form of direct marketing.
- addressed direct mail services;
- Unaddressed direct mail services
- unaddressed direct mail services;
- unaddressed direct mail advertising;
- Addressed direct mail services
- Overall solutions in respect of direct mail
- overall solutions in respect of direct mail;
- direct mail (currently with weight not exceeding 50 grams),
- Operators other than PI were already free to distribute direct mail and hybrid mail.
- Also, unaddressed direct mail can be considered as being directly exposed to competition, whereas that is not the case for addressed direct mail.
- Operators other than PI were already free to distribute direct mail and hybrid mail. Some local mail operators were delivering letters as subcontractors to PI.
- The market for unaddressed direct mail services must therefore be examined separately.
- The postal market is now relatively open to competition de jure, since the delivery of direct mail is liberalised.
- Also included are direct, non-bulk subscriptions to newspapers and periodicals, whether by mail, electronic transmission or other means.