- a mission requiring one force to support another specific force and authorizing it to answer directly the supported force's request for assistance
- Monetary value of direct support (food, clothing, accommodation, etc.);
- humanitarian aid and direct support to civil society may continue,
- direct financial support by means of a State credit guarantee granted to Teracom; and
- humanitarian aid as well as direct support to civil society may continue,
- WHO Health Evidence Network direct grant agreement to support the Health Information and Knowledge System.
- The total direct support the farmer may be granted in the new Member States after accession under the relevant direct payment including all complementary national direct payments shall not exceed the level of direct support the farmer would be entitled to receive under the corresponding direct payment then applicable to the Member States in the Community as constituted on 30 April 2004.’
- The Cypriot authorities shall ensure that the total direct support a farmer is granted after accession in Cyprus under the relevant direct payment, including all complementary national direct payments, in no event exceeds the level of direct support a farmer would be entitled to receive under that direct payment in the relevant year in the Member States other than the new Member States.
- amending Regulation (EC) No 1782/2003 establishing common rules for direct support schemes under the common agricultural policy and establishing certain support schemes for farmers
- The support schemes under the CAP provide for direct income support, in particular with a view to ensuring a fair standard of living for the agricultural community.
- Regulation (EC) No 1782/2003  established common rules for direct support schemes under the common agricultural policy and certain support schemes for farmers.
- Consequently, the rules on direct support schemes laid down in Regulation (EC) No 1782/2003 should be adapted.
- Therefore, these advances should not be considered as a direct benefit from collective support in favour of families.
- direct financial support in the form of a conditional shareholder contribution (‘villkorat aktieägartillskott’), to be repaid by Teracom.
- This ‘cross compliance’ system forms an integral part of Community support under direct payments and rural development.
- This Regulation constitutes one of the general instruments providing direct support for the European Union’s external policies.