- toestand van tegenvallende verwachtingen
- a feeling of dissatisfaction that results when your expectations are not realized
"his hopes were so high he was doomed to disappointment"
- teleurstelling; feit dat iemand teleurgesteld wordt
- an act (or failure to act) that disappoints someone
- What a disappointment!
- The picnic was a disappointment.
- The party was a big disappointment.
- I am thankful for anger and disappointment.
- He made no manifestation of his disappointment.
- To my disappointment, he had already started.
- Her face expressed her bitter disappointment.
- To my disappointment his letter didn't come.
- The concert was a big disappointment.
- He failed, to his father's disappointment.
- She cloaked her disappointment with a smile.
- Her disappointment was apparent to everyone.
- She sighed with disappointment at the news.
- Everyone could easily see his disappointment.
- To her disappointment, she was not there.