- a pipe through which fluids can be discharged
- .13 The pump shall have fitted on the delivery side a test valve with a short open-ended discharge pipe.
- Extraction unit consisting of a support plate for the filter crucible (4.2) and with a discharge pipe with a tap to the vacuum and liquid outlet.
- If after boiling it is difficult to filter the acidic and basic solutions, use compressed air through the discharge pipe of the heating unit and then continue filtering.
- .3 All discharge pipes from starting air compressors shall lead directly to the starting air receivers, and all starting pipes from the air receivers to main and auxiliary engines shall be entirely separate from the compressor discharge pipe system.
- .13 The pump shall have fitted on the delivery side a test valve with a short open-ended discharge pipe. The effective area through the valve and the pipe shall be adequate to permit the release of the required pump output while maintaining the pressure in the system specified in paragraph .9.
- Open the tap to the discharge pipe (4.1) and, under vacuum, filter the sulphuric acid through the filter crucible and wash the residue with three consecutive 30 ml portions of boiling water, ensuring that the residue is filtered dry after each washing.