- free or available for use or disposition
"every disposable piece of equipment was sent to the fire"
- designed to be disposed of after use
"disposable paper cups"
- They're disposable.
- How about using disposable droppers?
- His work was anything but disposable.
- The leading brand of disposable chopsticks is Otemoto.
- He regards women as disposable pleasures rather than as meaningful pursuits.
- Disposable income is what counts for the level of personal consumption.
- Instead of using disposable chopsticks, it's better to use plastic chopsticks that you can wash.
- It's better to use plastic chopsticks and wash them than to use disposable chopsticks.
- Whenever I go to a Japanese restaurant, I take the disposable chopsticks home with me.
- In this society where everything is disposable, it is a virtue to use something until it wears out.
- It's better to carry plastic chopsticks and wash them than to use disposable chopsticks to throw away.
- Disposable cups
- Disposable products
- Disposable cameras