- useless or profitless activity; using or expending or consuming thoughtlessly or carelessly
"mindless dissipation of natural resources"
- breaking up and scattering by dispersion
"the dissipation of the mist"
- TEST PROCEDURE FOR CHECKING ENERGY DISSIPATION
- Power dissipation of the fuel pump
- Semiconductor power transistors with a dissipation rate ≥ 1 W
- If necessary, measure(s) for charge dissipation shall be provided.
- Semiconductor small signal transistors with a dissipation rate < 1 W
- With a dissipation rate of less than 1 W
- Tests for checking energy dissipation on the seat-back and head restraint
- The energy-dissipation test is accomplished without the rear view mirror.
- Such technologies benefit economic and social cohesion and avoid the dissipation of resources.
- It covers all factors involved in the conversion and dissipation of energy and includes train resistance.
- The breakage of any component during the energy-dissipation test, see Note on paragraph 5.1.2.
- Wall design shall be such as to promote good dissipation of heat.
- Therefore it was decided to await the outcome of the field dissipation studies that were ongoing.
- The Committee proposed a combination of field dissipation and laboratory degradation data to calculate an accumulated soil PEC.
- The reference zone is outlined without rear view mirror. The energy-dissipation test is accomplished without the rear view mirror.