- He has distorted my speech.
- The whole system is distorted.
- Some newspapers distorted the news.
- His face is distorted by pain.
- The most dangerous untruths are truths moderately distorted.
- The senator charged that I had distorted the data.
- Wheel badly distorted or worn.
- Otherwise the comparison would be distorted.
- Is competition unduly distorted by the aid?
- Thirdly, the Government grants distorted competition, especially at international level.
- As already noted, this pact distorted competition in respect of all the services provided.
- excessive fluctuation of brake effort due to distorted discs or oval drums
- Competition within the banking sector is distorted in Germany, France and other Member States.
- This advantage has thus affected trade between Member States and distorted or threatened to distort competition.
- In the opinion of the Austrian authorities, the takeover price in the takeover offer is distorted.