- You look distressed.
- The news distressed her.
- Tom appears distressed.
- Jane was distressed.
- Tom is distressed.
- Tom seems distressed.
- His nagging distressed her.
- Tom was distressed.
- You have no idea how distressed she was.
- "How is the young lady?" "She is greatly distressed; but her father is comforting her."
- EU finance ministers agreed on a permanent support system for distressed eurozone countries on Monday.
- What police thought was a distressed cat turned out to be a man practicing the cuica, a drum which produces noise by rubbing a stick attached to the drumhead from the inside.
- The credit institution shall have a documented process for collecting receivable payments in distressed situations.
- This includes, in the case of equity exposures assessed under a PD/LGD Approach, distressed restructuring of the equity itself,
- Special attention should be paid to identify distressed individuals in a group since aggressive behaviour is not very pronounced in squirrel monkeys.