- having variety of character or form or components; or having increased variety
"a diversified musical program ranging from classical to modern"
- Companies with diversified holdings tend to weather economics shocks better.
- The firm has recently diversified its products so as to extend its market.
- have a diversified commodities portfolio; and
- LBBW has a diversified financing mix.
- The portfolio of purchased receivables is sufficiently diversified.
- Risk weight (RW) = 190 % for private equity exposures in sufficiently diversified portfolios.
- Expected loss (EL) = 0,8 % for private equity exposures in sufficiently diversified portfolios
- Italy has a very diversified territory with variable climate and geographical conditions.
- Soil management practices (e.g. tillage methods, catch crops, diversified crop rotations)
- The range of customers was to be diversified by branching out into newer, more profitable activities.
- exchange traded exposures, private equity exposures in sufficiently diversified portfolios, and other exposures;
- Private equity exposures in sufficiently diversified portfolios may be assigned an LGD of 65 %.
- diversified its portfolio on the basis of credit risk (see recital 85(i)); or
- For private equity exposures in sufficiently diversified portfolios an LGD of 65 % may be used.
- As mentioned in recital 35, the Usha Martin group has restructured and diversified its production.