- the condition or result of being changeable
- Unity in diversity.
- Globalization destroys the diversity of languages.
- Existing legislation does not take diversity of races into account.
- Recently, the increasing diversity of computer use has extended far beyond the realms of the office.
- Many Eastern religions teach that there is a unity behind the diversity of phenomena.
- Stop maize monoculture, and reestablish multiple cropping, to combat the loss of landscape and soil diversity.
- So let's be friends and enjoy our very cooperative community as well as the richness and diversity of languages and their cultures!
- The interdependence of thought and speech makes it clear that languages are not so much a means of expressing truth that has already been established, but a means of discovering truth that was previously unknown. Their diversity is a diversity not of sounds and signs but of ways of looking at the world.
- Ah, Alsace! It is usually known for the beauty of its half-timbered houses, its renowned gastronomy and its famous Christmas markets. However, it is also a cultural crossroads in the heart of Europe. It links France, Switzerland and Germany through an incredible diversity of landscapes where, flanked by mountains and the banks of the Rhine, open-air activities abound.
- Cultural diversity
- Biological diversity is maintained.
- Antidiscrimination and diversity
- Conservation of genetic diversity
- Shannon diversity index H’
- Antidiscrimination and diversity;