- an order to an offending party to rid itself of property; it has the purpose of depriving the defendant of the gains of wrongful behavior
"the court found divestiture to be necessary in preventing a monopoly"
- the sale by a company of a product line or a subsidiary or a division
- Divestiture trustee
- Storage divestiture
- Divestiture of French shareholdings
- The same applies to the divestiture of […].
- Total cost of divestiture of French investments
- Divestiture of domestic road activity in France
- the divestiture of Suez Group’s shareholding in Distrigaz.
- The divestiture of the subsidiaries operating the terminals in France
- Divestiture of shareholdings in France at lowest cost
- divestiture of […] operations by the end of 2010 […]
- Cash impact for SNCB before choice of divestiture scenario
- These revenues were generated by the divestiture of
- Divestiture of french shareholdings: Summary of costs incurred
- the divestiture of Gaz de France’s 25,5 % shareholding in SPE,
- The total cost of divestiture of IFB France was therefore EUR 0,9 million.