power to dominate or defeat
social control by dominating
- The German domination didn’t last very long.
- I guess she's into bondage and domination.
- They take this negative way of protesting against adult domination.
- An illiterate man was fair game for the literate exploiters who contributed to his domination.
- The exploiting classes try to immortalize false worldviews to affirm and strengthen their domination.
- The over presence and domination of English in the European blogosphere works against interaction and dissemination of debate.
- In this connection, in the process licensing and catalyst market, market share analysis shows clear domination by the UOP group.
- Nevertheless the Italian competition authority has since opened a procedure against Poste Italiane SpA for abuse of domination in the field of payments, more specifically credit transfers by means of postal accounts.