draw a line
to draw a line
reasonably object (to) or set a limit (on)
- Draw a straight line.
- Draw a line here.
- Draw a straight line here.
- Draw a line from A to B.
- Draw a line on your paper.
- We have to draw a line somewhere.
- Draw a line on the paper.
- A ruler helps one to draw a straight line.
- The dimensions of the screw couplers and draw hooks see Annex A fig A6 shall be as shown in Annex A figures A2 and A3The coupler length measured from the inside face of the coupler bow to the draw-bar pin centre-line shall be:
- However, it was considered that those characteristics were not sufficient to draw a clear line distinguishing the fasteners destined for the DIY market segment, from other types of fasteners.
- Defining the threshold for the product concerned above B20 allowed to draw a clear dividing line and avoided confusion between the products, the markets and the various parties in the USA.
- Conformity assessment shall be carried out according to the requirements of EN50388:2005, clause 14.7.1. 18.104.22.168.2. Maximum power and maximum current that is permissible to draw from the overhead contact line The installed power on a high-speed line determines the permissible power consumption of trains.