- having the curtains or draperies closed or pulled shut
"the drawn draperies kept direct sunlight from fading the rug"
- John's face was drawn.
- I've drawn a map.
- The game was drawn.
- I haven't drawn for years.
- I felt drawn toward him.
- I felt drawn toward her.
- The curtains were drawn slowly.
- The plans have been drawn up.
- He has drawn his last breath.
- I felt drawn to his story.
- Have you ever drawn an animal?
- He has drawn up a will.
- Insofar as possible, our examples will be drawn from English.
- The exhibition has drawn much attention from the public.
- Well done! You have drawn this picture nicely.