to dress out
kill and prepare for market or consumption
- The dress brings out your eyes.
- Your dress is already out of fashion.
- Dress yourself warmly before you go out.
- She picked out the most expensive dress.
- Her red dress made her stand out.
- A red dress made her stand out.
- She stood out because she was wearing a red dress.
- She picked out the shoes that match the dress.
- Please help me pick out a sweater which matches my new dress.
- Please help me pick out a hat which matches my new dress.
- She's grown out of her favorite dress, so her mother will have to make it over for her.