the time of day immediately following sunset
- Dusk fell over the desert.
- The sun at dusk is red.
- I have exams from dawn till dusk.
- The sky at dusk is red.
- Roger works from dawn to dusk.
- We work from dawn until dusk.
- The children returned home at dusk.
- Tom worked from dawn to dusk.
- I'm beat. I've been working from dawn to dusk.
- They feast all night and fast from dawn to dusk for one month every year.
- The mouse's shadow at dusk is longer than the cat's shadow at noon.
- As a boy, I spent several years in Indonesia and heard the call of the azaan at the break of dawn and the fall of dusk.
- set their longlines during the period between nautical dusk/dawn as laid down in the nautical dusk/dawn almanac for the geographical position fished;
- Simulated dawn and dusk lighting may be beneficial for some species.
- Most laboratory non-human primates should have a 12 hour/12 hour light/dark cycle. Simulated dawn and dusk lighting may be beneficial for some species.