- commerce conducted electronically (as on the internet)
- cooperation on e-commerce issues;
- e-Commerce and e-Business processes
- e-Commerce and e-Business processes,
- e-commerce and e-business processes,
- e-commerce and e-business processes
- E-commerce and e-business processes
- 63 E-commerce, excluding mobile commerce and Internet auctions
- 62 Distance selling (e.g. phone, post), excluding e-commerce, mobile commerce and Internet auctions
- percentage of e-commerce sales resulting from orders received via websites, in the previous calendar year,
- Services and applications for SMEs (e-commerce, education and training, networking, etc.)
- heading E (Commerce and intermediaries) shall be renumbered as heading C.
- Examples of interactive services are electronic programme guides, news search, games or e-commerce.
- Finally, PP also provides IT services through its subsidiary-Postdata and e-commerce services.
- barriers to the use of ICT, the Internet and other electronic networks, e-commerce and e-business processes.