- (computer science) a system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that can be regenerated at the recipient's terminal when the recipient logs in
- What's your e-mail address?
- I sent you an e-mail.
- Sorry I didn't e-mail you sooner.
- I sent you a new e-mail.
- Something's wrong with my e-mail.
- Let's keep in touch by e-mail.
- Do you have an e-mail address?
- My e-mail address has been changed.
- His e-mail address is [email protected]
- Please confirm the cancellation by e-mail.
- I still haven't received your e-mail. Maybe you wrote down my e-mail address wrongly?
- He knows how to check his e-mail box.
- I was told that. E-mail, in particular.
- For some reason I couldn't access my e-mail.
- E-mail was supposed to transform the way people communicate.