- an emblem representing power
"the Roman eagle"
- (golf) a score of two strokes under par on a hole
- a former gold coin in the United States worth 10 dollars
- shoot in two strokes under par
- That was an eagle owl.
- The eagle is about to land.
- The eagle is king of birds.
- The eagle does not catch flies.
- An eagle is flying in the sky.
- The eagle dived at its prey.
- An eagle flies in the sky.
- The eagle had to be fed by hand.
- An eagle was soaring high up in the air.
- Tom had an eagle tattooed on his right arm.
- Tom hit a double-eagle on the second hole.
- The little bird couldn't defend itself against the eagle.
- The eagle is the queen of the winds.
- The bird was half as large as an eagle.
- The eagle spread its wings ready for flight.