- an apple used primarily for eating raw without cooking
- He's eating an apple.
- I'm eating an apple.
- She's eating an apple.
- I am eating an apple.
- I dreamed I was eating an apple pie.
- Yay! I'm happy that it's an apple that I'm eating!
- Is his aunt eating an apple or a banana?
- I'm happy the apple I'm eating is green!
- Tom was sitting on a bench eating something that looked like an apple.
- I hope you washed that apple before you started eating it.
- When Tom looked down at the apple he was eating, he realized that he had eaten half a worm.