a government policy for maintaining economic growth and tax revenues
- We studied the government's economic policy.
- The government is reluctant to alter its economic policy.
- The government's economic policy is credited for Japan's postwar economic success.
- Japan's changing economic policy is tied up with the labor shortage.
- Although the government refuses to admit it, its economic policy is in ruins.
- My impression of this government is that they need a more forceful economic policy, otherwise they'll encounter large problems in the future.
- Learning lessons from Europe, Japan has to switch its economic-oriented policy to a consumer-conscious one, in order to cope with the coming unprecedented aging society towards the 21st century.
- Economic and monetary policy.
- ECONOMIC AND MONETARY POLICY
- Economic and monetary policy
- General Directory of Economic Policy
- Strengthen the economic policy-making process.
- Chapter 17: Economic and monetary policy
- Directorate Economic Policy and Financial Markets
- Multilateral Trade and Economic Policy and Regional Cooperation Directorate