- een betrekkelijk grote mate van kennis, kundigheid bezittend
- possessing an education (especially having more than average knowledge)
- Ford was poorly educated.
- Bilal is educated.
- He was educated at Oxford.
- She is an educated girl.
- Our personnel are very highly educated.
- He was educated at a public school.
- Tom is a self-educated man.
- He was educated by his grandfather.
- She was educated in the United States.
- He was educated by her grandfather.
- She was educated by her grandfather.
- Mr. Ito is a highly educated man.
- I was born and educated in Toyko.
- Mr Ito is a highly educated man.
- She is a self-educated woman.