capacity to produce strong physiological or chemical effects
power to be effective; the quality of being able to bring about an effect
- The effectiveness of this method was confirmed by many people's experiences.
- The creatures were struck dead, one after the other, with amazing precision and effectiveness.
- The effectiveness of this method was confirmed by the experiences of many people.
- Many fear that cuts in the defense budget will undermine the military's effectiveness.
- As yardsticks to measure the effectiveness of information retrieval there exist those called 'recall ratio' and 'precision ratio'.
- Effectiveness of monitoring systems
- Assessing Hedge Effectiveness
- TITLE IV EFFECTIVENESS
- Actions to ensure effectiveness
- Effectiveness of the Directive
- An entity tests effectiveness periodically.
- An entity tests effectiveness periodically. […].
- Effectiveness of work-out systems