to egg on
- I spilled egg on the floor.
- He put a touch of salt on a boiled egg.
- Crude persuasion is to persistently egg someone on.
- It's so hot that you could cook an egg on the hood of a car.
- Put them on the baking pan and smear them with egg whites.
- There is a small teacup and an egg on the table.
- Place them on the baking sheet, then glaze them with egg yolk.
- Boy, did she have egg on her face when she showed up at the formal party wearing blue jeans!
- To provide information on egg-production systems by means of the code printed on eggs
- amending Regulation (EEC) No 1907/90, as regards the derogation on egg washing
- The economic situation on the export markets for eggs and egg products varies widely.
- on certain exceptional market support measures in the egg sector in the Netherlands
- Ovalbumin prices normally follow egg prices, which are different in the Community and on the world market.
- on the issue of import licences for applications lodged during the first seven days of December 2008 under the tariff quotas opened by Regulation (EC) No 539/2007 for certain products in the egg sector and for egg albumin
- on the issue of import licences for applications lodged during the first seven days of September 2010 under the tariff quotas opened by Regulation (EC) No 539/2007 for certain products in the egg sector and for egg albumin