- toestel waarin elektrische energie opgeslagen kan worden, vooral een in één omhulsel bijeengebracht aantal kleine droge elementen die gebruikt wordt voor de voeding van elektrische apparaten
- a device that produces electricity; may have several primary or secondary cells arranged in parallel or series
- ‘Vehicle type’ means battery electric road vehicles which do not differ in such essential aspects as:
- of a battery electric road vehicle pursuant to Regulation No 100
- It shall also apply to electric mains-operated household refrigerating appliances that can be battery-operated.
- ‘Propulsion battery’ means the assembly of the blocs constituting the electric energy source;
- Detailed description of the battery electric road vehicle type as regards to the shape of the bodywork, the electric drive train (motors and controllers), traction battery (type, capacity, battery management).
- ‘industrial battery or accumulator’ means any battery or accumulator designed for exclusively industrial or professional uses or used in any type of electric vehicle;
- ‘Battery electric road vehicle’ means a vehicle with bodywork intended for road use, powered exclusively by an electric motor whose traction energy is supplied exclusively by a traction battery installed in the vehicle.
- This test must be carried out on all battery electric road vehicles referred to in paragraph 1 of this Regulation.
- ‘Approval of a type of battery electric road vehicle’ means the approval of a type of electric vehicle regarding construction and functional safety requirements specific to the use of electric energy.
- This Annex describes the procedure for the determination of hydrogen emissions during the charge procedures of the traction battery of all battery electric road vehicles, according to paragraph 5.3 of this Regulation.
- In the case of a vehicle powered by an electric motor, the impact test prescribed in paragraph 5.1 shall be carried out with the propulsion battery master switch in the ‘ON’ position.
- Regulation No 100 of the Economic Commission for Europe of the United Nations (UNECE) — Uniform provisions concerning the approval of battery electric vehicles with regard to specific requirements for the construction, functional safety and hydrogen emission
- The above approval mark affixed to a vehicle shows that the battery electric road vehicle type concerned has been approved in the Netherlands (E4), pursuant to Regulation No 100, and under the approval number 002492.
- The above approval mark affixed to a vehicle shows that the battery electric road vehicle concerned has been approved in the Netherlands (E4) pursuant to Regulations Nos 100 and 42.
- ‘On-board charger’ means an energy electronic converter linked by construction to the vehicle and used for charging the traction battery from an external electric power supply (mains network).