- uitwerking van een elektrische ontlading of stroom op het organisme
- a reflex response to the passage of electric current through the body
"subjects received a small electric shock when they made the wrong response"
- the use of electricity to administer punishment or torture
"they used cattle prods to administer electric shocks"
- trauma caused by the passage of electric current through the body (as from contact with high voltage lines or being struck by lightning); usually involves burns and abnormal heart rhythm and unconsciousness
- Caution: risk of electric shock. Do not open.
- You'll end up getting an electric shock if you don't insulate that wire.
- To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
- This symbol is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated "dangerous voltage" within the product's enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
- Electric shock
- (protection against electric shock)
- electric shock generators;
- Protection against electric shock
- Prevention of electric shock on platforms
- Protection against electric shock 188.8.131.52 1.1.5 184.108.40.206
- Bruising; dislocation; fracture, concussion; crushing; electric shock; burns
- Protection against electric shock (clause 220.127.116.11): No interfaces identified
- Bruising; dislocation; sprain; fracture, concussion; crushing; electric shock; burns
- inescapable electric shock (e.g. to produce learned helplessness);
- Electric shock (See also under burns as electric current can cause burns.)