- Working with liquid electrolyte
- separately collected electrolyte from batteries and accumulators
- slimes and sludges, copper electrolyte refining, decopperised
- Stabilisation of water and electrolyte balance
- Lead-acid traction accumulators (excluding working with liquid electrolyte)
- Lead-acid traction accumulators working with liquid electrolyte
- Lead in finishes on terminals of electrolyte aluminium capacitors
- Compensation of electrolyte loss in the cases of heavy sweating
- Waste sludges, excluding anode slimes, from electrolyte purification systems in copper electrorefining and electrowinning operations
- Lead-acid accumulators working with liquid electrolyte (excluding for starting piston engines, traction accumulators)
- Road vehicles equipped with non-aqueous electrolyte batteries or sealed ‘gas recombinant’ batteries are excluded.
- These batteries incorporate a pyrolytic material that, when ignited, melts the electrolyte and activates the battery.
- polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells in a housing with an integrated cooling system,
- Lead-acid accumulators for starting piston engines, of a weight > 5 kg, working with liquid electrolyte
- Lead-acid accumulators (excluding for starting piston engines, traction accumulators, working with liquid electrolyte)