- the symbol of the Republican Party; introduced in cartoons by Thomas Nast in 1874
- It's like an elephant.
- The elephant is grey.
- The African elephant has bigger ears than the Asian elephant.
- I like elephant ears best.
- An elephant was hunted there.
- An elephant is an enormous animal.
- I had never seen a real elephant.
- The elephant is liked by little children.
- An elephant is a strong animal.
- That huge mammal is called an elephant.
- The elephant was brought to the zoo.
- The hunters aimed at the elephant.
- An elephant has a long nose.
- Watching the elephant show was amusing.
- The elephant is an enormous creature.