- ingesloten; bijgevoegd
- closed in or surrounded or included within
"an enclosed porch"
"an enclosed yard"
- His letter enclosed a picture.
- Please find enclosed my resumé.
- Enclosed is our company profile.
- She sent me the enclosed check.
- I enclosed the receipt in the letter.
- I have enclosed your order form.
- The site of the condominium is enclosed with stakes.
- She enclosed a little dark chocolate in her valentine.
- Her house is enclosed with a white fence.
- Enclosed is a copy of the bank transfer receipt.
- As agreed, please find enclosed the updated contract.
- I would like to order one coffee machine (Model 25-A) and have enclosed your order form.
- Also, I used to wonder what would happen if I were to travel along the earth or on a road in a straight line for a very great distance. Would I eventually end up against a card-board wall which constituted a small part of the great card-board box which enclosed the universe? And if so, what was beyond it? Perhaps there were more card-board boxes, all stacked up inside an even greater card-board box. When you make a theory that depends on another theory which in turn depends on another, this is the sort of conclusion you may form. It is one of the major pitfalls of linear thinking which can wreak havok with your interpretation of social situations.
- Totally enclosed;
- is enclosed