- a man at one end of a row of people
- The world began without man and shall end without him.
- A man of vision will make good in the end.
- Who is the man sitting at the other end of the table?
- The world began without man and it shall end without him.
- A man has free choice to begin love, but not to end it.
- In the end, one always ends up wishing to annihilate one's fellow man. Therein lies the sad fate of humanity.
- We told the man we could and would make such a scandal out of this as should make his name stink from one end of London to the other.
- Bleaching agents: Chlorine agents are excluded for bleaching yarns, fabrics and end products This requirement does not apply to the production of man-made cellulose fibres.