- a definite stable energy that a physical system can have; used especially of the state of electrons in atoms or molecules
"according to quantum theory only certain energy levels are possible"
- ENERGY LEVEL AND DIRECTION OF IMPACT
- a low level of energy performance in buildings.
- Restructure energy utilities and open up energy markets in conformity with the acquis. Ensure a high level of nuclear safety.
- Low energy and high proportion of metabolisable energy from lipids with high level of polyunsaturated fatty acids
- ‘cost-optimal level’ means the energy performance level which leads to the lowest cost during the estimated economic lifecycle, where:
- Permanent + elastic deflection measured at the point when the required energy level is obtained.”
- In the case of vacuum braking systems, the initial energy level in the reservoir(s): …
- Commission Decision setting up a High Level Group on Competitiveness, Energy and the Environment
- The test manoeuvres shall begin at an energy storage level given in paragraph 184.108.40.206.
- Therefore, sufficient energy level shall be ensured at the beginning of the test.
- Permanent + elastic deflection measured at the point when the required energy level is obtained.” ’
- First Report of the High Level Group ‘Contributing to an integrated approach on competitiveness, energy and the environment policies — functioning of the energy market, access to energy, energy efficiency and the EU Emission Trading Scheme’ of 2 June 2006.
- Member States shall ensure that there are sufficient incentives, equal competition and level playing fields for market actors other than energy distributors, distribution system operators and retail energy sales companies, such as ESCOs, installers, energy advisors and energy consultants, to independently offer and implement the energy services, energy audits and energy efficiency improvement measures described in paragraph 2(a)(i) and (ii).
- Member States have different renewable energy potentials and operate different schemes of support for energy from renewable sources at the national level.
- Please specify the type(s) of the supported measures leading to energy saving, as well as the level of energy saving to be attained, and provide details: