- The plan was approved in its entirety.
- Examine the question in its entirety.
- We need to view this in its entirety.
- It took a vagarious group of craftsmen one month to survey the place; the diameter of the base floor was about 10 kilometers — large enough to fit the entirety of Setagaya city within.
- The Restructuring Guidelines remain applicable in their entirety.
- The requested derogations should therefore be granted in their entirety,
- ' ) Low population density counties notified in their entirety.
- In all other cases, paragraphs 17-23 are applied to the financial asset in its entirety (or to the group of similar financial assets in their entirety).
- It shall be binding in its entirety and directly applicable in all Member States.
- This is a group whose activity was focused virtually in its entirety on the Portuguese market.
- For the sake of clarity, Annex A should be replaced in its entirety.
- Poland argues that the aid was not in its entirety restructuring aid.
- In the interests of clarity the lists concerned should be replaced in their entirety.
- The sales unit should be designed to be purchased in its entirety.
- This Regulation is binding in its entirety and directly applicable in all Member States.