- een niet nader te omschrijven zaak of begrip
that which is perceived or known or inferred to have its own distinct existence (living or nonliving)
- The small retail outlet is only a front for a much larger entity.
- Of all good properties, God is the entity that has the most of it. Existence is a good property. Hence, God is the entity that is the most existent of all.
- Talk-in-interaction is a fundamental social domain that can be studied as an institutional entity in its own right.
- From these verses, we can see the different description of the same entity: the city, the kingdom, the heavenly Jerusalem, the church, and Mount Zion.
- If you see language as a living being, formed by the entity of all speakers, dividing strictly into "right" and "wrong" makes little sense.
- The media's the most powerful entity on Earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.
- When he asked for a single slice, they gave him an entire uncut pizza, which he proceeded to eat by rolling it up like a burrito and just shoveling it in. The question, of course, is whether a whole entity is a slice of itself.
- Notification entity
- The entity …
- Implementing entity
- IMPLEMENTING ENTITY
- Entity breakdown
- Entity name
- Legal entity