- the act of building or putting up
- We had learned it by The Holy Spirit over a couple of years, much of which was spent erecting cemeteries of little white crosses on the sidewalks of Houston, outside the many abortion clinics there.
- scaffolds and work platform erecting and dismantling, including renting of scaffolds and work platforms,
- This implies that AHW wanted to meet the demand for construction steel by erecting a new mill capable of producing construction steel and using the existing liquid steel more efficiently for this purpose.
- This can concern aid to monasteries for erecting hostels and cultural centres and undertaking in listed buildings or with traditional production or with a name of origin in respect to the repair and restoration of listed buildings, the investment into traditional machinery or certification of traditional products or processes that are considered as natural heritage.
- The 2005 IBP clearly indicates that ‘in order to meet market demand, it has become necessary to refine the strategy and to enrich the portfolio of the steel works by a new range of new products’. This implies that AHW wanted to meet the demand for construction steel by erecting a new mill capable of producing construction steel and using the existing liquid steel more efficiently for this purpose.
- The other sectors are sustainable energy production , applied research and technology development , high-tech services , software development , quality services , mining , quarrying and treatment of minerals and marble , intensive agriculture and fishery , agricultural and agro-industrial cooperatives , packaging of agriculture products and fish , urban development , public car parking , liquid gas and fuels undertakings , transport to remote landlocked areas , large joint ventures , large international trade companies , trade undertakings , therapy and rehabilitation centres and disabled homes , specific tourism undertakings , monasteries for erecting hostels and cultural centres , engineering , undertakings in listed buildings or with traditional production or with a name of origin .