- van binnen; eigen aan iets; in het gemoed
- basic and fundamental
"the essential feature"
- being or relating to or containing the essence of a plant etc
- defining rights and duties as opposed to giving the rules by which rights and duties are established
- That is essential.
- Good eating habits are essential.
- Effort is essential to studying.
- Sleep is essential to health.
- Health is essential to happiness.
- Water is essential to life.
- Food is essential to life.
- The telephone is essential to modern life.
- It's essential that you eat more vegetables.
- Just do the essential repairs, please.
- Hanko are essential in our daily life.
- It's essential that you understand the situation.
- School was not essential in their lives.
- The camera was essential for me.
- Trial and error is essential to progress.