- The student strove for excellence.
- We've bagged many awards for excellence.
- We fully appreciate his excellence as a skier.
- He won the prize for excellence in all subjects.
- We were amazed at the excellence of the boy's drawings.
- Some analysts consider Somalia as the failed state par excellence.
- In the United States, an honor society is a rank organization that recognizes excellence among peers.
- Scientific excellence.
- Networks of excellence
- Networks of Excellence
- Researcher excellence grants
- scientific and/or technological excellence,
- scientific and/or technological excellence;