- beyond normal limits
- unrestrained, especially with regard to feelings
- Isn't that excessive?
- Excessive indulgence spoiled the child.
- Excessive concern with safety can be dangerous.
- The government's expenditures are a bit excessive.
- Excessive smoking will injure your health.
- Snoring and excessive smoking are indeed related.
- Excessive drinking is destructive of our health.
- He drinks excessive amounts of coffee.
- Tom complained about the excessive noise.
- Excessive supply leads to a drop in prices.
- Excessive drinking is one of the causes of impotence.
- The excessive use of salt should be taboo.
- Excessive choice results in the inability to choose.
- Excessive gambling causes the same brain changes as a drug addiction.
- Excessive work saps your strength, you need to rest for a bit.