- the funds of a government or institution or individual
- The Chancellor of the Exchequer has offered to resign.
- The reform will not cause ‘serious damage’ to the Spanish Public Exchequer.
- The annual cost to the UK Exchequer of the current relief across the whole sector amounts to approximately GBP 100000.
- Procedures for making available to the San Marino Exchequer import duties collected by the Union on behalf of the Republic of San Marino
- With regard to the budget, the Swedish authorities finally argue that the calculation of the loss for the Swedish Exchequer is incorrect and that the effect should be considered marginal.
- The procedures for making available to the San Marino Exchequer import duties collected by the Union on behalf of the Republic of San Marino are laid down in Annex III.
- According to the data provided in the notifications, if the notified scheme were to be applied it would result in a loss to the Swedish Exchequer of SEK 34400000 (EUR 3822222) per year, that is SEK 18200000 (EUR 2022222) in national social contributions foregone and a reduction of SEK 16200000 (EUR 1800000) in the regional tax revenue of each region concerned.