waste matter (as urine or sweat but especially feces) discharged from the body
the bodily process of discharging waste matter
- Nitrogen excretion rate of manures
- Pharmacokinetics (absorption, distribution, metabolism, excretion)
- Very short acting due to rapid metabolism and excretion.
- Lantharenol has shown to decrease the phosphorus excretion via urine.
- Conventional pharmacokinetic studies to investigate absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion shall not be required.
- shedding studies to address the excretion of the gene therapy medicinal products;
- Functional group: other zootechnical additives (decrease in phosphorus excretion via urine)
- Discussion of the specific advantages: sevoflurane is a volatile anaesthetic with minor metabolism and fast excretion.
- Pigs show spatial separation of different behaviours such as lying, feeding and excretion.
- comparison of absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion between test animals and humans;
- The pathways for the excretion of the product from the target animal shall be described.
- In that opinion that Authority considered that supplementation of diets with that preparation results in a decrease in phosphorus excretion via urine and an increase in its excretion via faeces, linked to a decrease in apparent phosphorus digestibility.
- the possible excretion of the product, its active substances into the environment by treated animals, persistence in such excreta,
- a summary of the results of controls related to excretion coefficients for pig and poultry manure at country level.
- the possible excretion of the product, its active substances or relevant metabolites into the environment by treated animals; persistence in such excreta,