- het iets van iemand afnemen
- taking out of an owner's hands (especially taking property by public authority)
- confiscation and expropriation,
- Does the relocation result from expropriation?
- the compensation paid in the event of expropriation;
- Qualification as an expropriation and entitlement to compensation
- Expropriation of Terni’s assets and its entitlement to compensation
- the compensation paid in the event of expropriation:
- However, compensation for an expropriation cannot consist in an open-ended arrangement, but must be clearly and predictably established at the time of the expropriation, subject to the possibility for the expropriated company to challenge the proposed amount.
- Besides, in the context of an expropriation, an ex-post recalculation of benefits and losses is totally out of place.
- Compensation granted by the State for an expropriation of assets does not normally qualify as State aid.
- What profits can the undertaking expect from the sale, the expropriation, or rent of the abandoned territories or installations?
- Incidentally, these explanations contradict the Italian claim that the Terni tariff would still be compensatory and certainly offer no justification for a revision of the expropriation package.
- expropriation of a large part of the holding if that could not have been anticipated on the day on which the commitment was given;
- The provisions of this Directive should be without prejudice to national provisions governing the expropriation conditions for organising the universal service provision.
- expropriation of a large part of the holding if this could not have been anticipated on the day on which the commitment was given;