- zich aan de buitenzijde vertonend of daarop betr. hebbend
- situated in or suitable for the outdoors or outside of a building
"an exterior scene"
"exterior grade plywood"
- Despite her hard exterior, she had a certain vulnerability that made her quite endearing.
- Do not place any rubber or vinyl materials on the product exterior for an extended period of time.
- We say that we judge people based on their contents, but in the ends, don't we just judge them based on their exterior?
- Exterior noise
- Exterior Noise
- Exterior blinds
- Exterior lights
- Vehicle Exterior
- Exterior projections
- (exterior noise)
- Exterior projection
- Vehicle exterior
- Exterior minimum build woodstains
- Exterior Noise 18.104.22.168