- het overgeven van personen door de organen van een staat aan die van een andere ter berechting en bestraffing voor aldaar begane misdrijven
- the surrender of an accused or convicted person by one state or country to another (usually under the provisions of a statute or treaty)
- The United States is seeking extradition of Julian Assange.
- ‘Persons wanted for arrest for extradition’.
- arrest with a view to surrender or extradition (Article 95),
- Supplementary information on persons wanted for arrest for extradition purposes
- The European arrest warrant replaces all previous instruments concerning extradition between the Member States, including the provisions of Title III of the Schengen Convention concerning extradition.
- arrest with a view to surrender or extradition (Article 26 of the SIS II Decision),
- ALERTS FOR ARREST FOR SURRENDER OR EXTRADITION PURPOSES (ARTICLE 26 OF THE SIS II DECISION)
- Take the necessary measures to allow bilateral extradition agreements with EU Member States.
- Conversion of alerts on persons wanted for arrest for surrender purposes or extradition purposes
- ALERTS IN RESPECT OF PERSONS WANTED FOR ARREST FOR SURRENDER OR EXTRADITION PURPOSES
- However, under an alert for arrest, a provisional arrest is also possible prior to obtaining an Extradition Request (ER).
- Checking whether the national law of the Member States authorises arrest with a view to surrender or extradition
- Execution of action based on an alert on a person wanted for arrest with a view to surrender or extradition
- SCH/Com-ex (96) decl 6 rev 2 Declaration of the Executive Committee of 26 June 1996 on extradition
- Increase efforts to meet international standards in the handling of mutual legal assistance requests in criminal matters and extradition requests.