- Honesty was the most important factor in his success.
- Great effort was one factor in his success.
- Cost is a definite factor in making our decision.
- Ability is the only factor considered in promoting employees.
- Tom noted in his report that the stock market was a factor in the company's failure.
- The determining factor in question is whether this social welfare plan can facilitate the influx of immigrants.
- It has become evident that this is a very favorable factor for our project, which aims precisely at creating a network of translations in as many languages as possible in joint work.
- But the student has an obligation because he's more likely to understand the financial and social phenomenon and global realities; it is his obligation being a dynamic factor in a process of change, but also never losing sight of reality.
- (continue in factor 10 intervals)
- In case of an overriding factor:
- In case of an unexpected factor:
- dilution factor as determined in point 220.127.116.11.1.
- Product weight in kg Conversion factor
- The factor ‘x’ referred to in paragraph 2.20 above;
- DF dilution factor as determined in section 18.104.22.168.1