- BM-jacht, BM, BM'er
- solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels
- a thorough soaking of bedding and litter, as well as faecal matter, with the disinfectant;
- animal carcases and the following agricultural waste: faecal matter and other natural, non‐dangerous substances used in farming;
- Carcases must not be soiled by any source of contamination, in particular by faecal matter or significant bloodstain.
- faecal matter, if not covered by paragraph 2(b), straw and other natural non-hazardous agricultural or forestry material used in farming, forestry or for the production of energy from such biomass through processes or methods which do not harm the environment or endanger human health.