tending to spread quickly
- It's a fast growing city.
- I am growing up fast.
- She is a singer whose reputation is growing fast.
- The market for luxury goods is growing fast.
- Revenues are growing, but not as fast as costs.
- This development should be seen against the background of the fast growing Community market during the years 2002–IP.
- This share is low because RHI’s production in the PRC is mainly aimed at the fast growing Asian market.
- Guidant’s presence covers four main areas within the fast-growing cardiovascular medical products business: cardiac rhythm management, interventional cardiology, endovascular devices and cardiac surgery.
- All the producers in the Community could prepare their business plans with a perspective of a fast growing and healthy market.
- Furthermore, the capacity utilisation in India, Indonesia and Thailand was generally high and their domestic markets important and in some cases growing fast.
- The low collateralisation requirements are largely explained by the fact that fast-growing technology SMEs do not have sufficient high-value collateral.
- Particular attention will be paid to emerging and fast-growing areas at the frontier of knowledge, and at the interface between disciplines.
- This hampers the continuity of information services across borders, a key factor in ensuring the quality of international rail services, notably in the fast-growing segment of international freight services.
- To the contrary, in view of the fast growing market, one could likely observe a levelling off of that sales volume, which should not significantly affect the current situation of the related importers.
- If VWS did not enter the panamax market, it would remain in the market for offshore vessels, which is characterised by strong intra-European competition, and would rule itself out of participation in the fast-growing segment for panamax vessels.