- apparaat waarmee men uit een vat tapt
a regulator for controlling the flow of a liquid from a reservoir
- The faucet is leaking.
- Tom turned on the faucet.
- Tom turned off the faucet.
- Tom fixed the leaky faucet.
- Tom turned the faucet off.
- Tom turned the faucet on.
- Water spouted from the broken faucet.
- You can't use this faucet. It's out of order.
- The faucet in the bathroom's out of order.
- Tom turned on the water faucet, but nothing came out.
- Many people drink water out of the kitchen faucet.
- He turned on the faucet and a jet of water came out.
- We couldn't use the faucet because it was out of order.
- But when I tried to turn the shower faucet, this black bubbly liquid came out.
- The water coming from the faucet is strange. It has a good smell.