- Feral Pigeon
- Feral Pigeon Columba livia High
- FERAL SRL Tulcea (main activity 2.5 a)
- Stray and feral animals of domestic species
- Confirmation of primary cases  in feral pigs.
- Classical swine fever is present in feral pigs in Bulgaria.
- A primary case of swine fever in feral pigs means those cases occurring in free areas, i.e. outside of restricted areas for classical swine fever in feral pigs.
- Measures relating to live feral pigs, fresh meat, meat preparations and meat products consisting of or containing meat from feral pigs
- Those measures include plans by Member States for the eradication of classical swine fever from a feral pig population and emergency vaccination of feral pigs under certain conditions.
- In January 2007, classical swine fever was confirmed in the feral pig population in Hungary.
- approving the plan for the eradication of African swine fever in feral pigs in Sardinia, Italy
- Stray and feral animals of domestic species shall not be used in procedures.
- Plan for the eradication of classical swine fever in feral pigs
- Classical swine fever is present in feral pigs and pigs in pig holdings in Romania.
- African swine fever is present in feral pigs in the province of Nuoro, Sardinia, Italy.