- vertelwijze waarbij gebruik gemaakt wordt van verzonnen elementen
a literary work based on the imagination and not necessarily on fact
a deliberately false or improbable account
- The news is fiction.
- Read music, hear fiction.
- Which do you like better, fiction or non-fiction?
- She reads nothing but fiction.
- He prefers poetry to fiction.
- I like science fiction better.
- He's a science fiction fanatic.
- Fact is stranger than fiction.
- He's very fond of science fiction.
- I'm looking for erotic science fiction novels.
- Last night I saw Pulp Fiction.
- The fiction reduced girls to tears.
- Tom doesn't read many non-fiction books.
- That book is classified as "fiction."
- He can't tell fact from fiction.