field of operations
field of operations
a region in which active military operations are in progress
- reflect the state of the art and the best practices in the field of air operations,
- They must provide evidence of their knowledge and experience in the field of animal-related infrastructure and animal transport operations.
- They must provide evidence of their knowledge and experience in the field of animal related infrastructure and animal transport operations.
- A firm will in principle be considered as newly created for the first 3 years following the start of operations in the relevant field of activity.
- A firm will normally be considered as newly created for the first three years following the start of operations in the relevant field of activity.
- driver’s external field of view. Track-side control-command objects that need to be observed by the driver must be sited taking into account the driver’s external field of view as defined in the TSI Traffic Operations and Management.
- Since most significant waste management operations are now covered by Community legislation in the field of environment, it is important that this Directive be adapted to that approach.
- Interested parties listed in Annex I(b) may be supplied only with information relating to the interested party’s own equipment, operations or field of activity.
- In the event that armed forces or security forces from Member States conduct operations beyond the borders of the Union, and when imposed by operational requirements, authorisation should be given to contracting authorities/entities deployed in the field of operations not to apply the rules of this Directive when they award contracts to economic operators located in the area of operations, including with respect to civilian purchases directly connected to the conduct of those operations.
- The Guidelines specify that a firm will in principle be considered to be newly created for the first three years following the start of operations in the relevant field of activity.
- Furthermore, greater consistency in flight plan data would contribute to seamless operation, to support for new concepts of operations, notably in the field of air traffic flow management, and to enhanced safety.
- Member States shall, with the assistance of the Commission where appropriate, ensure that the ESF does not support specific operations being concurrently supported through other Community transnational programmes, in particular in the field of education and training.
- Indications regarding the wine-growing area and the operations performed must be given in addition to those regarding the description of the product and within the same field of vision.
- Applicants must have the technical capacity and the professional capability to carry out the action to be financed. They must provide evidence of their knowledge and experience in the field of animal related infrastructure and animal transport operations.
- The divestment has a field of use limited to Europe and does not include manufacturing, assembly, sterilisation (these operations are currently outsourced by J & J to a third party), distribution and warehousing;